Caleb in Mexico

Spicy Adventures South of the Rio Bravo!

Sunday, February 10, 2008

New Friends

Years from now when I look back at this January, I’m reasonably sure that my favorite part of the experience will have been the people that I was able to meet. From the Lutheran Seminarians to the other Cetlalic students, to the people who helped make it all happen. I really enjoyed everyone. Going to a small seminary can be difficult sometimes because there just aren’t many of us. In a lot of ways this was the most social interaction that our tiny group has had in months. So what about our trio? How did we fare spending a whole month within arms reach of each other? I think we survived. Josh and I got used to each other’s idiosyncrasies without any fighting. Marilyn kept up with us just fine and while she is still recovering from some painful leg/back issues, she’s been a real trooper. It’s nice to have other people to kick around my thoughts with. I hope to be able to see some of my new friends in the future, either here in Austin or in their cities.
posted by Caleb at 9:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home