Caleb in Mexico
Spicy Adventures South of the Rio Bravo!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Intro- Please Have Your Passport Out
I’m hoping to keep this blog pretty concise so you’ll enjoy reading it. I’ll try to intermix my stories, my reflections, and my discoveries so that you get an idea about what I’ve been up to and what types of things I’m working through now. January 3rd, 2008 we departed Austin, TX for Mexico City for a month-long “cultural immersion experience” as part of our M.Div program here. Some of the goals for our trip were to get more comfortable with speaking Spanish, learn more about Mexico, and gain some first hand experiences to carry with us as we think about ministry. This trip was a requirement of my seminary program, and a prerequisite for our theology class concerning “Mission.” Josh and Marilyn, fellow seminarians, were also part of this little adventure.
posted by Caleb at 9:05 PM

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home